1. Administrator – Lexicon + Aldona Macura, 21 Stawowa Street, 43-332 Pisarzowice, Silesian voivodeship, Poland, VAT: 548-160-70-07.
2. Website – service available at: https://goforcourse.com/
3. User – any entity that browses the content of the Website.
4. GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
1. The administrator of the User’s personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is the Administrator.
2. The User may provide his/her personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, in particular the pre-registration form for the training, the free consultation form and the contact form.
3. The legal basis for the processing of Users’ personal data is the voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent of the User expressed by means of the appropriate form on the Website.
4. Personal data may also be processed in cases where the Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
5. Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User, as part of the forms available on the Website, are processed in order to answer the queries sent using the form. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary but necessary for the User to receive a response. Data processing for this purpose takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The data will be processed until the end of correspondence and 5 years after its completion.
6. Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the subscription form for the newsletter are processed in order to send the User a newsletter containing information about new products and promotions. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to subscribe and receive the newsletter. Data processing for this purpose takes place only with the consent of the User, which the User may express in the subscription form for the newsletter and may withdraw it at any time. The data will be processed until the newsletter discontinues or the User withdraws their consent.
7. The Administrator may entrust personal data to other entities with the help of which they accomplish the objectives indicated in the previous points (e.g. companies providing internship for students or schools providing training for teachers).
8. The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us.
9. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, and their processing is carried out in accordance with and on the conditions set out in detail in:
a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
b. the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
c. the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
1. Users have the right related to the processing of their personal data, including:
a. the right to access data
b. the right to correct data
c. the right to limit data processing
d. the right to object to data processing
e. the right to delete data (the so-called ‘right to be forgotten’)
f. the right to transfer data
g. the right to make a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
2. Users have the right to withdraw his consent at any time, if they had previously given the consent.
3. In order to exercise their rights, Users should address the appropriate request to: email@example.com.
1. During the use of the Website, Users’ data are automatically collected. The data include, among others: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. The data can be collected by cookies and can also be saved in server logs.
2. Cookies are files sent to a computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) of the User while browsing the Website. Cookies remember User’s preferences, which allows improving the quality of services provided, improving search results and the accuracy of displayed information, as well as anonymous tracking of User’s preferences.
3. Users consent to the storage or access of cookies by the Administrator on their device using the browser settings installed on Users’ devices.
4. Users may opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser they use. In such a situation, the use of the Website may be difficult (e.g. the website may load slowly).
5. Users may delete existing cookies from the device using the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or use the appropriate tools available under the operating system used by Users.
6. Using the Website is associated with sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored. Each query is saved in the server logs. Logs include, among others: User’s IP address, server login date and time, information about the web browser used and the operating system.
7. The data saved in the server logs are not combined in any way with specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify Users. The server logs are used to administer the Website and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
8. The Website uses technologies that register anonymously the actions taken by Users when browsing the Website. These include:
a. Google Analitycs – used to analyze Website statistics,
b. Facebook Pixel – used to manage and optimize Facebook advertising.
9. The data obtained by these tools are not combined in any way with specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify Users.
10. The consequence of using the technologies listed in § 3 point 8 will optimize the Website, its content and the range of products to meet the needs of Users.
The purpose of using data
The data provided by Users or collected automatically the Administrator uses for:
a. proper functioning, configuration, security of the Website,
b. monitoring session status,
c. analysis, research and audit of Website views,
d. as well as for statistical and marketing purposes.
1. Changes may occur in this document which may be influenced by the development of Internet technology, changes in the law on the protection of personal data and the development of our Website. All changes will be communicated to Users immediately in a visible and understandable way.