FLIP YOUR CLASSROOM
Practical know-how on a flipped class.
Location: Poland | Duration: 5 days
(N)ever (s)top learning!
A modern teacher today has a very complex role of a learner, facilitator, innovator, counselor, assessor and manager, all at the same time, like a real superman or superwoman.
We are here to provide you with the trill of inspiration that will make you forget about your daily tedious tasks like writing reports, stresses of demanding learning environment organisation or difficult classroom management.
The courses we design are to keep teachers up to date with all the evident and fast changing social transformations and technological advances. We want to help a school to be a place where learning process takes place, not where teaching is organized. The intention is to make a shift in our thinking about the educational process itself, concentrated on the learner whom we see as an intelligent agent with the potential to learn not only inside schools, but also from all the world outside the school. We put emphasis not only on technology integrated classrooms but also on stimulating classroom environment to induce stress free, creative thinking.
Directors, managers, primary and secondary school staff, trainers, project coordinators, educators, primary and secondary schools, adult education providers, NGOs.
– to familiarise the participants with the idea of a Flipped Classroom,
– to present the benefits of a Flipped Classroom,
– to help the participants to integrate Flipped Classroom ideas into the curriculum,
– to provide the participants with ICT tools (mobile devices) used in flipped teaching,
– to enable the participants to move content outside of the classroom,
– to familiarise the participants with interactive teaching methods to flip the classroom.
Practical workshop based on:
– collaborative group work,
– individual activities,
– a blend of theory and practise,
– field trip.
Getting to know each other:
– participants’ presentations, their regular day at work and their institution,
– presentation of the host organization.
Introduction to the programme
How do we learn? Flipped Classroom in the context of brain-friendly learning and key competences.
What Flipped Classroom is and what it is not. Brainstorming, discussion and defining the method.
How to do it?
ICT tools and resources,
Classroom management tools and strategies,
Active learning methods,
How to implement Flipped Classroom at my school and not to give up?
Designing a lesson plan,
Teacher competencies and support,
Parents’ understanding of the method.
Difficulties in implementing the method and possible solutions / adaptations. Implementation plan.
School visit – a visit at the Polish school to observe Flipped Classroom lessons.
Good practices and reflections on the visit at school.
Sharing the participants’ work: discussion, tips and constructive feedback on work.
Final evaluation and certification.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
– understand the idea of Flipped Classroom method and adopt it to the needs of their students,
– explain the need of active learning methods to parents in order to get their understanding and support,
– create a friendly learning environment, supporting the development of key competences,
– plan their work and design the learning process with the use of active methods of teaching,
– understand the new role of a teacher in the educational process,
– search the internet resources and make their own digital materials to use it as a teaching material,
– plan classroom activities with the use of a variety of strategies,
– get to know ICT tools supporting Flipped Classroom method and use them accordingly with the purpose of learning,
– proceed with the assessment and effective feedback on students’ work,
– share the knowledge and support teachers within the learning community.
5 day course fee: 450€*
The maximum fee is 450€ per participant. It is calculated individually, according to the number of the participants. If you join as a group, we will offer you
* a discount. More possible discounts are possible. Please contact us for more information.
The course fee includes:
tuition and course materials,
certification – Certificate of Attendance and Europass Mobility,
Not included in the fee:
accommodation and maintenance costs,
travel insurance (at your own responsibility).
Not included in the fee but possible to arrange on request:
trips and cultural program,